Thank you for your interest in working at the Rudd Center. We are delighted to hear from talented individuals who want to progress their careers and make a difference.
If you would like to learn more about the Rudd Center and be considered for future opportunities as they become available, please submit your resume to our general candidate database. Your resume will remain on file for one year.
Summer Internship Opportunity
The Rudd Center for Food Policy and Obesity at Yale University is seeking a candidate for a full-time (37.5 hours), paid summer position beginning May 2014 and ending August 2014 (or approximately 10-12 weeks).
The summer intern will work with the marketing team on various projects related to food marketing and youth.
Essential duties of the position will likely include:
- Assisting in data compilation and basic analyses
- Coding advertising messages for content analysis projects
- Tracking marketing initiatives
- Assisting with survey creation and data collection
- Assisting in literature searches and writing projects
- Bachelor’s degree or highly qualified undergraduate in related field (Public Health, Psychology, Marketing etc.)
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
We encourage students currently enrolled in the School of Public Health masters program to apply. The position is ideal for students who wish to gain experience in the intersection of research and public policy, and who have an interest in food marketing to children. Please send a letter of interest and resume to Megan LoDolce at firstname.lastname@example.org